Saturday, September 20, 2008

Team in Training Runs are the Best Runs

Training was not the greatest this week. Running on my own, I mean. Running by yourself and running with a group of people is like night and day. Having people sweating it out with you makes all the difference.

This morning's run was fabulous. We started around West Onondaga Street ended up at a park near by, which was really beautiful, with a little lake and everything. I'm pretty sure it was Hiawatha Lake in Onondaga Park, but I'm not to familiar with the area. I just followed other people and tried not to get lost. Team Leader Kim was out wrangling runners so we didn't miss any chalk marks, water stops or Team In Training signs.

The weather was beautiful, too. Ending the week on a positive training note, what could be better?

No comments: